Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Saturday, March 14, 2009

I feel so m-i-s-e-r-a-b-l-e.
& that, is the consequence of reminiscing.
I got reminded of everything that
I tried so hard & so long to leave behind.

I returned to the me back then,
the me whom I tried so hard to ditch.
I hate to reminisce about memories,
about issues that I jolly well know,
no matter how much I reminisce,
I will never ever have a similar memory ANYMORE.

Every single tear tells it all.
The fear of being emotional on Tuesday,
the longing for them to stay more than a mere 4 hours,
the longing to throw every single burden away,
to pack my bags and get up the flight as well.

No matter how many years pass, no matter how tough our
lives get going, we are going to live our own SEPARATE lives.

I treasure the opportunities given to me,
I treasure the chance given for me to mingle with them.
I treasure the time spent with them, the memories...
I treasure every single thing, so much, that it hurts.
Hurts to learn that everytime after one experiences happiness,
sadness is bound to be looming around.

I really need to move on, I can do it.
I need to get out from the past
and get out from those memories.

This time, it really is goodbye.
This time, I wouldn't reminisce anymore.
Not until the right moment.
Till then, I promise I will go back.
I will.

Okinawa no omoide, Okinawa no nani mo ka mo, sayonara~ :'(



-end-


12:54 PM